Friday, May 06, 2005

Another confession: I'm still a girl.

Thought I'd add one more to the "I heart..." list, and that's Denyse Schmidt. Her quilts are awesome, and her stationery is nice too. Betcha couldn't guess she went to RISD for graphic design.

But now it's time to share a deep, dark secret. I first heard about Schmidt's stuff through one of the first issues of Martha Stewart Living I received, waaaaaay back in 9th grade. I think the magazine was in its second year. It was then I realized I would forever be a hopeless craft junkie.

runandfall_choc

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked on Denyse's website, and I thought the striped quilt design made of old business suit ties was absolutely brilliant! Look out, Dad, MPM and I are going to raid your closet and make an amazing quilt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home