Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I spend too much time in the car.

Driving into and out of Detroit every day gives me the opportunity to see just about everything that can be put on the back of a truck (once, I saw an entire segment of a high-speed commuter train on a truck bed). Most common is the shipping container, and I can't help but admire some shipping logos. I guess this is going to turn into an I-love-trucks-and-trains post - I can't get enough of these action photos from the Maersk and OOCL photo galleries.


about_gallery_7-star_gallery

Picture-145

ltc_logo

ltc_semi

The tag for the following photo, from OOCL's site, reads: "Crew members are well-trained in reefer shipment monitoring and management."

reefer_l

OOCL_Chicago_l

oocl_lifepreserver

I want that life preserver.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I thought shipping reefers in
interstate commerce was illegal!

 
At 4:46 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOCL: good for all your reefer needs. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home