Monday, May 16, 2005

New features.

I'm trying out the new "moblog" feature offered by blogger, which means I'll be able to post away from my computer, via my mobile phone. Hot stuff, eh? I knew there was a good reason I just had to have a camera phone! This will be especially useful as my real camera broke this weekend. So if there are some weirdly formatted or truncated posts, that probably means I screwed up with the buttons on my cellphone keypad. Be patient while I work out the bugs. In the meantime, the photo below is a pic of the speedwell growing all over the park across the street from my apartment. So enjoy all the dreamy, low-res pics my phone loves to take!

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM EDT, Blogger John Riker said...

pretty cool man

 
At 8:52 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love speedwell. Where's the photo?

 
At 9:48 AM EDT, Blogger mideast-transplant said...

the photo disappeared - i don't know how. i've been having trouble with mobile blogging. everything i've posted from my phone either doesn't show up, or has disappeared from my blog. i still haven't figured out why. i'll repost as soon as i figure out how...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home