Saturday, June 25, 2005

Random Saturday fun.

Mr. Jago makes comic-book and hip-hop influenced "street" art, i.e. he started out doing graffiti, then moved his work from the alleys and subway stops and onto the canvas. I sometimes wish I grew up in some big metropolis, so I could have cultivated this sort of drawing style for myself.





- + - - - - - - - - -

A sorta cool (almost music) video from Richard Fenwick


- + - - - - - - - - -

Queen Bee makes great vinyl bags + wallets - I would buy one except that I know deep down that if put myself up to it and was willing to fail a couple of times trying, I could make one myself.


- + - - - - - - - - -

And last but not least, it's time you started recycling your inkjet cartridges. Someone always puts these dispensers in the USPS offices here around town, so the postage-paid recycling envelopes are always available at home, but I'm going to try to convince the boys at the office call in for the free large-size envelope kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home