Monday, July 25, 2005

This one is for Kelly and my sister. I had to drop off a package just a little while ago, and right across from the DHL drop box is City Knits. It's a good thing they're closed on Mondays during the summer, otherwise I would never have made it back to work. I don't really knit, but it's hard not to drool over all the luscious yarns they offer, and the buy some thinking I'll magically learn. Anyway, I'm sure there are tons of these pages around, but I found a handful of really adorable, free patterns via the City Knits site. The best one was this great bag. Also, I found an annual crochet magazine that I definitely want to check out - it looks like it has some great projects. I guess I know what I'll be doing once the cool weather hits...


1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, knitting! I really need to try to make something other than a hat these days. But, Mmmmm, are you a knitter or a crocheter? People are often one or the other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home